Classes are conducted while infection prevention measures are taken.
Face-to-face classes are conducted on specific days of weeks and periods on each campus.
The following measures will be taken to avoid the “Three Cs” on campus and in classrooms.
All undergraduate and graduate students need to keep in mind “protecting yourself against the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) infection” and “not transferring COVID-19 to others” to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
[Measures taken at the university]
1. A clear acrylic barrier is installed around the instructor’s desk in each classroom to prevent droplet infection.
2. Faculty members wear a mask, or may wear a face shield as needed, during class.
3. Undergraduate and graduate students may be required to wear a face shield depending on class contents.
4. Doors and windows may be opened to circulate the air in the classroom. Undergraduate and graduate students will be required to help open/close the windows. An air circulation fan may be used in consideration of the classroom structure.
[Measures undergraduate and graduate students should take]
1. Wear a mask at all times while commuting, staying on campus, and attending classes. Wash your hands before and after classes.
2. Keep a physical distance from others while seated in classrooms to avoid crowded spaces. Follow a seating chart if any.