Classes will be conducted in the formats set out below in line with the Activity Restriction Level indicated by the university’s Business Continuity Plan (BCP).*
Note that all classes may be switched to online classes at any point during the semester depending on the infection situation. We will notify you of detailed information on each course and its class format on the online syllabus on or after September 8.
If you complete the Early Use Request available from September 23 on manaba+R, you will be able to see Course News, Resources, and other features. Check how your classes will be conducted and their contents.
[BCP Activity Restriction Level 1-2]
Classes will be conducted in one of the following three formats.
- all classes conducted online
- all classes conducted face-to-face
- A combination of online and face-to-face classes
(e.g., Cases where:
- the first to fifth classes are conducted face-to-face and the sixth and later classes are conducted online
- some students attend a class face-to-face while the rest do so on live stream)
[BCP Activity Restriction Level 3 or higher]
Classes are conducted online in principle.
Some courses involving laboratory work and other practical activities may be conducted face-to-face with sufficient measures for infection prevention. You will be notified of applicable courses on manaba+R.