The "Special Considerations for Class" that has been provided up to now will be handled as follows.
- Due to the suspension of the BCP, special consideration for taking face-to-face classes (e.g., the student him/herself has underlying diseases etc.) will not be provided from the spring semester of AY2023.
- Special consideration for class will be continued for students who have been infected with novel coronavirus. However, public health centers currently treat only family members living together and persons identified after investigation at some facilities as persons with close contact, and only in these cases, the consideration for class will be continued until May 7. Additionally, the considerations for class will be given as follows.
- Provide the student with any materials distributed during class
- Confirm the coverage of the class and explain key points discussed in class
- Provide guidance for self-study
- Provide other instructions and supports regarding the class, such as alternatives, if assignments, mini-tests, etc. were conducted during the class.
For procedures, please refer to the Treatment of Students with Infectious Diseases.
- No special consideration for “final examinations” will be given related to the novel coronavirus. However, students who have been infected with the novel coronavirus will be subject to makeup examinations. No alternative measures will be taken in the event that a student is unable to take the makeup examination due to symptoms that have not completely healed or for other reasons.
- Vaccinations are not subject to the handling of classes due to "official absence".